McCoy USA

Welcome to the McCoy USA blog page. Postings include thoughts, musings, rants, pics, and observations by and for McCoy's and related families. Yes, we are the real McCoy's.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

While searching for more haystacks, I found this intriguing photo ... Heather is looking cute as ever, while Michael was going through his "cool" phase. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

notice Mike in this pic and David's haystack pic. The same "too cool for this picture" look. Whats up with the McCoy boys and their attitudes!


-------H

January 25, 2006 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well, well. It's been a long time since JSU. Congrats to you and Jeff on your wedding. That should tell you how long it's been. Can you two guess who this is?

Hmmmmmm...

November 20, 2006 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to You and Jeff. It's been a while since JSU. Let's play This Is Your Life...

I went to JSU
I once wore a badge
You celebrated my birthday
I'll never work a Little River Canyon again...

Who am I?

November 20, 2006 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terry is that you? How did you find my Dad's site?

November 20, 2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home