McCoy USA

Welcome to the McCoy USA blog page. Postings include thoughts, musings, rants, pics, and observations by and for McCoy's and related families. Yes, we are the real McCoy's.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The three Haystacks .... Haystack Heather, Haystack Rock and Haystack Kristin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Heather has the biggest haystack of all!

October 29, 2005 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that style is making a comback, you two should try it again. -Michael

November 08, 2005 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then why is yours so much bigger than mine, I think I was copying you! Kristin

December 17, 2005 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Michael, why don't you try it out, it's a better look on gentlemen I believe...

December 17, 2005 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it on David and decided it wasn't for me - Michael

December 19, 2005 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home