McCoy USA

Welcome to the McCoy USA blog page. Postings include thoughts, musings, rants, pics, and observations by and for McCoy's and related families. Yes, we are the real McCoy's.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

More Haystacks!

I recall that awhile back I posted "The Three Haystacks". Not to be outdone, the boys have their own entry. ... This pic was taken in Hawaii at the top of Haleakala (pronounced Hah-lee-ah-kala) on Maui. (note: haven't yet found a pic of Michael or Maren with the dreaded haystack ... but I'm looking) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the king of the Haystack. Even today when my hair gets a little long, and I don't apply conditioner, the Haystack makes an appearance. BTW - Check out my awesome jacket. The collar contains a hidden hood.

David "The haystack" McCoy

January 12, 2006 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes David you are King!!, though Heather is a close second!! That is a cool jacket, (don't tell me kids, they'll want one bad)
Kristin

January 24, 2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home