Maren Froze in Canada
Canada was beautiful with rolling green hills and huge picturesque mountains. But the night was so cold I had to wear two sweaters to keep my teeth from chattering! Plus the mosquitos were biting at all times of the day. I sang O'Canada in sacrament meeting, that was weird. The people were really nice, and they really do say eh, eh? Will post pictures later. maren

10 Comments:
Maren is such a wuss. It dropped down to 95 degrees here and you don't here me complaining about the cold. Michael
Strangly enough, when Mom and I were in Casa Grande and the temp got down to around 100 deg, Mom mentiond how cool it felt ....
When I log onto the internet, and I look at my homepage, I see all the weather information for all the hometowns of my brothers and sisters...The one thing that gives me comfort, is that even though it is 103 in Carlsbad, it is 109 in Casa Grande!! HA!
109 degrees? Oh, but it's a DRY heat.
Yeah, 109 degrees in dry heat is about 65 degrees in the humidity. really quite comfortable. - Michael
Yeah, it is quite nice, a lot of times I park far away from the grocery store just so I can spend a little more time in the beautiful, 109 degree weather.
That last comment was from Maren, (too lazy to login)
I sometimes just sit in my car outside with the windows rolled up and the engine off because it feels so comfortable - michael
Would that be your new car??
I wish it was my new car, I might actually do that so as to reach higher enlightenment; meditate on the combination of searing heat and porsche interior.
Post a Comment
<< Home