McCoy USA

Welcome to the McCoy USA blog page. Postings include thoughts, musings, rants, pics, and observations by and for McCoy's and related families. Yes, we are the real McCoy's.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Folsom Happenings

The girls found this little nook in the bushes of our backyard the other day, they had a lot of fun playing in it!


I just finished classes, I am supposed to do student teaching in the Fall, but I have found that I may be able to skip student teaching and get licensed to teach through an alternative licensure process (since I already have my bachelors) while teaching in the Fall. This would mean one less semester of student loans, and maybe starting to work an entire year earlier than I would otherwise--so we are hoping this happens!


Dempsey is getting big and changing a lot! At her last appointment she was 15 pounds--what a little chunk! She is a very happy smiley cuddley baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home