An Update ... Sort of
We've received some great pics that I'll be posting soon. (I'm in Alpharetta right now and Karin's in Bryceville with the laptop where the photos are in residence). I'll be heading back to Bryceville tomorrow.
As most of you know, we're looking to buy a place that's large enough for both us and Grandpa Bob and Kathy. We've found a couple of places that look pretty good and we'll continue our search when I get back.
Be sure to check "bits and Pieces" on the family news page for the latest dish on family members.
As most of you know, we're looking to buy a place that's large enough for both us and Grandpa Bob and Kathy. We've found a couple of places that look pretty good and we'll continue our search when I get back.
Be sure to check "bits and Pieces" on the family news page for the latest dish on family members.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home